Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year one and all!  My prayer for you is that you live for Jesus everyday, with all that you have. Enjoy life to the fullest, since none of us know what tomorrow brings.  Start everyday with a devotion...and yes this is for me also!  I find that my mind and emotions are in a much better place when I do that.  

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.  Galations 5.


Total change of subject here, but I will try to add a few pictures of some of the projects I have going on. I just made some pjs and am working on a baby blanket. Definitely need to get on the ball for a few more projects. Christmas will be here in a few months ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment