The photo with the brown in the middle is my attempt at a burger. I cut out a circle to make the burger. I forgot when I cut the circle, I needed to leave a "tab" so that my burger is actually round after being sewn, and not flat on one edge. Oh well, live and learn!
The carrots were easy. I folded a piece of felt at a corner, cut it to length and sewed it up the side! For the top, I cut a piece of green felt. I took some DMC thread (3 of the 6 strands), made a running stitch around the top of the carrot. I attached the green at the same time.
For the banana, I cut three pieces of yellow in the shape you see in the picture. I sewed them together at the sides but did not go up the whole way. I stopped at the angle. It makes more sense when you see the finished one. The banana inside is a very light beige. I cut it about the same length as the outside, and rounded the one edge. I then sewed it up the open side, leaving the bottom open. I stuffed the white part of the banana and then put it into the middle of the yellow part. I lined up the bottom edges and did sort of a running/gathering stitch to catch all edges.
As you can see on the bottom photo, I did a few more things that what is show above. You can see the finished carrots and banana. I also did eggs (one in each plastic egg), bacon, two pop-tarts, the green is lettuce for the burger. The tomato and cheese aren't finished yet. The goldfish will be getting a bag to go with them. I have some clear vinyl and I think I might sew a window in the bag and perhaps sew a fish on the outside. I want to make a few more things but for now, a certain little girl with get this as part of her Easter basket to keep at our house.