Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Trying something new here!

Ok, so here it is. I am going to try something new by working on my blog with the help of friends, family and prayers!  I normally would make up some excuse for why I don't need to be on here but now I am done with excuses! 

We currently have a two hour delay for a bit of snow, so I decided this is a great time to work on a few Christmas presents. I need to get some banana bread in the oven so it can cook for almost an hour while I get ready for school. I am done stressing out about gifts not getting done because I realized that we are having three different Christmases! This means I have a day or so in between to keep working on projects for the next get together. Woohoo!

I am putting this out there because I know I am not the only who struggles with this...prayers requested for me to do my daily devotions! I have been trying to do them on a really regular basis but fail on a regular basis also. I recently talked to someone who has started going to church on a regular basis and they are doing their quiet time every morning!! Talk about pressure. Seriously tho, this was the kick in the butt that I needed.  I have signed up for a 21 day challenge email which I hope will help. 

I am going to try to post some updated crafts as I work on them, perhaps some yummy recipes and just the thought for that day. Please keep me in your prayers and feel free to keep me accountable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment