Monday, December 23, 2013

My Christmas thought for today

 As I am trying to get some more presents wrapped for a second get together on Wednesday, I realized I don't have the right bags to use. 
This also made me realize that perhaps I need to put a lot more forethought into my gift giving. I want to be the type of wife, mother, friend and gama (gramma) that has some of her act together before Christmas! I really despise feeling frustrated a few days before the holidays and knowing I did it to myself! It isn't like I didn't know it was coming.  Sheesh I only had a year notice. Right!?!  I did make some of my gifts this year but I need to finish a few before Wednesday afternoon and before this weekend as we have two more get togethers. I am going to try to do a devotion every morning this week which could be interesting with two year old here at 6:45!  It is an excuse and I know it.  If you are reading this blog, feel free to comment and keep me accountable any day of this coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment