Friday, June 20, 2014

Easy Cookies!


Okay, so I found this recipe on line and thought it looked yummy.  IT WAS SO STINKING EASY!

So, are you ready for the recipe?  It is a really tough one to remember!  Ready??

1 box of chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup of oil (yes I used oil!)
2 eggs
1 bag of chunk of chocolate  (this is what the recipe called for that I used BUT I used 1/3 bag of toffee chips and a handful of regular chocolate chips)

Mix the first three ingredients, and then the chocolate.  It will be a thick batter.  I used a hand mixer for this recipe and it was a little hard on it but just be careful.  I did not make big cookies at all and got about 3 dozen.  It doesn't make a lot of cookies, but they are soooo yummy!

Cook for about 7-9 minutes at 350 degrees.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment